Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Thank You, Too: Testimonial #1

If you don't mind us tooting our own horn a little bit, then toot we shall. We received the following comment from Irfan, who was a guest with us a few weeks ago, and thought we should pass it along (excerpted):

"I must commend your entire staff and the designer of the hotel. This, by far, is one of the best 'boutique' hotels I have ever been to. I have traveled all around the world and I travel way too often ... I certainly was surprised. I didn't think any place like this existed anywhere near Fargo."

We'd like to thank Irfan for his patronage and his kind words. If you have a Hotel Donaldson experience you'd like to sound off about, you can email us at info@hoteldonaldson.com . Also, feel free to comment on anything you read here or visit our forums on our Facebook page.

Have a great day!

No comments: